About my blog

Email, texting, IM, blogging, heaven help me. How do you keep up with the times when you personally know the person that named dirt? I keep being told you are not to old to learn, well then why does my brain feel like it has been shaken like an etcher sketch?

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Whoda Thunk It

So here I sit at home with one of the worse migraines I have had in a long time. I have tried to sleep to make it go away but the phone keeps ringing. So needless to say sleep is out of the question, I look over and the hubby is sitting comfortably in his chair watching his usual TV programs and my Maegan is on her computer and the dogs are sleeping and my Crystal is at work. Well I guess the next best thing is grab the computer and read the touching post made by Maegan on her blog. We talked a little about it and she stated, "hey mom why don't you start a blog?" I started to laugh ... Gee I never thought I would ever succumb to peer pressure!!!!  
Ya know, this is kind of fun so, follow along if you like, hope you enjoy, hope I can teach something to someone, and maybe, start your own blog.     :o)

3 comments: