About my blog

Email, texting, IM, blogging, heaven help me. How do you keep up with the times when you personally know the person that named dirt? I keep being told you are not to old to learn, well then why does my brain feel like it has been shaken like an etcher sketch?

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Wanna Play...Gutta Pay

When I was growing up, my mother truly was the disciplinarian, and my dad was the man of Witty wisdom.
If ever I did something  to bring down the  wrath of mom (and I did my share) I could always count on dad to get me in more trouble by whispering some phrase to make me laugh and get "THAT LOOK" from mom.
Today as I spent 5 hours of cleaning thinking "what have I done, I spent all day Saturday bumming around, when I could have done all this, but noooo I have to spend the day before I go to work making myself exhausted."  All of a sudden in my ear I hear..." Ya wanna play, well now you gutta pay the piper!!!"

~ " Okay Dad, I get the message!"
With Father's Day nearly here this is in memory of My Dad...Lionel Ferreira..."Leo the Great"

1 comment:

  1. Dad, get you in trouble??? Never! Because he was never an instigator or anything. The funny thing is how much your youngest takes after him!

    ReplyDelete